lollapalooza

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Full House

What an exciting summer it's going to be...first, I go to the beach with my family in June, followed by my life-long best friend's wedding in Nashville, then 2 weeks at home in NWA, THEN 2 girlies will be coming to stay in Puebla with me for the rest of the summer!!  I am so excited that two of Fellowship's finest, Ryan Duffy and Hayley Hill, will be spending about a month or more here, serving at El Camino and working on their Spanish.  It's going to be a great summer and I can't wait to have them here.  I love that other people are getting to be a part of what I have been blessed to experience through the relationship between Fellowship and El Camino.  These two girls will be such a blessing to our ministry and I can't wait to have them...right next door.  :)  They will be living in the other apartment at the house where I live.  So looking forward to this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment