lollapalooza

Monday, December 28, 2009

i love christmas break!

I never get to sleep in...and today, I slept in until 11:45!  It was fantastic.  I needed all that sleep after the fun fun night we had last night.  Sydney and Collin came over for dinner; we played a rousing game of Mexican Train dominoes, followed by several hilarious rounds of Super Mario Bros. on the Wii.  And then of course I stayed up for several more hours playing with my new macbook.  :)

Today has been such a lazy day, finalized with Combat, my favorite class at the gym.  Hopefully that knocked off some of the Christmas calories!!  Now, just watching the news and all this bombing buzz...is anyone else freaked out by this?? I continue to pray for God's protection, and extra special watch over those flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment