lollapalooza

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Home for Christmas

And oh how sweet it was to be back home for Christmas....somehow I didn't take hardly any pictures BUT maybe it's because I didn't have a second to take a picture with my jam-packed schedule of visiting friends, supporters and family all day, every day.  I loved being home and seeing everyone, the time just went by too fast.  A few highlights from my first homecoming...

Eating at Chick of course!  My most favorite things?  #1: chicken biscuit #2: Southwestern Chargrilled Spicy Chicken Salad  #3: "extra crispy" fries (learned this trick from the great Rachel Morris)


Night o' Fun with some of my favorite people, Kat, Jenna and Nolan.  We went ice skating and to a Boom Kinetic concert.  My absolute favorite and most fun concerts to go to!


Visiting friends...and often getting treated to my favorite meals.  I really miss this little Jack Jack who's growing up entirely too fast, his fab momma, dad and sis too.


Family photo session with the one and only Blanca Garcia.  If you haven't checked out her work, you should.  www.blancavgarcia.com


Dad thought he was the creative director for the shoot.  He was really adamant about a few things, a picture with sunglasses being one of them.  Gotta love him.


Family fun day at the Gentry Safari. 


I feel like he's saying, "whatchu lookin' at willis?"


CHRISTMAS!!  I think this one pic says it all.  Mom with "the mother of all bows".


HAPPY NEW YEARS!!  Got to ring in the new year with such a fun group of friends.


And before I knew it, it was time to leave again.  It was really hard leaving this little face....


BUT knowing what I was coming back to, made me all the more excited!  I arrived back in Puebla on January 6th and the January 15th date of the first Club Neon was approaching quickly!!

More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment