lollapalooza

Friday, February 3, 2012

it's been a while...

So, in making over my blog (more) today, I used photoshop for the first time in...I don't know how many years.  Yes, sadly and unfortunately, this very expensive program (which included the whole Adobe design program set) has been sitting idle on my computer since my days of interior design when I was forced to use it.  The thing is that I don't really feel like I was taught or trained how to really use photoshop back in the studio era.  It was so rushed and of course because it was homework, I avoided it at all costs.  But using it today to make this fun new banner (look up!) and add my name to my photo (check it out...) I think I have a new-found love for photoshop.  Maybe I'll watch some tutorial videos because I don't remember all the tricks anymore.  Maybe I'll leave my powerpoint-for-everything days behind and move forward into the much more advanced realm of photoshop.  So exciting!  I'm sure there will be more to come from this...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment