lollapalooza

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Working for the weekend

The first weekend in DC was quite eventful. We had a busy day on Saturday, getting Natalie all prepared to leave for Germany that night. I even got a library card at the Arlington Public Library-I know, it's a shock for someone who doesn't read. Looks like I will have plenty of time to read this summer though! After Alex and I took her to the airport, we went to a late night showing of Terminator: Salvation at the Tyson's Corner Mall. Now, that is a serious mall. Alex and I walked around for a little bit and I could hardly soak it all in...and that was only a portion of the mall. I will definitely be returning there! On Sunday Alex, his friend Kevin and I went to a Nats game. The Nats aren't very good (they got killed by the Mets) but the new ballpark is very nice and we had a good time anyway. I even got my first taste of Ben's Chili Bowl. I would reccomend the Chili Cheese Dog to anyone! It was de-lish! I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend and will be counting down every working day until the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment